Charles LaRocca is a full-time freelance web designer and developer living just outside of Boston, MA. He has worked with start-ups, agencies, and large corporations to untangle complex problems for over a decade. He always makes time to stay up to date on the latest and greatest technology but, still knows how to fix a bug in IE 7 (yes, people still ask).
2005 - PresentThinkWired.com
- Responsible for maintaining client relationships
- Gather requirements and define goals
- Design web standard layouts/interfaces
- Install and customize WordPress/CMS
- Budgeting, billing, and accounting
2012 - PresentTufts Medical Center
Front-End Web Developer
- Transform specifications into usable layouts
- Build, configure, and implement Sitecore modules
- Utilize best practices to optimize user experience
- Administrate CMS and user permissions
- Assist in documentation and user training
2007 - 2011PowerSteering Software
- Manage user enhancement requests
- Collaborate with team to define new features
- Transform conceptual ideas into user friendly wireframes
- Convert finalized mockups into compliant html layouts
- Maintain and support the UI across multiple browsers
2006 - 2007Partners.org
- Clean existing markup of websites
- Optimize existing pages for search engines
- Transform magazine into online e-zine
- Convert .PSD files into standard complaint layouts
- Establish section 508 accessibility solutions
2001 - 2006Westfield State College
B.S. Computer Information Systems
- Email Design
- Responsive Design
- Usability Testing
- Nantucket Cottage Hospital A hospital that serves the residents and visitors of Nantucket island.
- Health Transformation Lab A Massachusetts General Hospital program to improve healthcare.
- Gadizmo Gadizmo reviews and reports on the latest gadgets and gizmos.
- ThinkWired The personal portfolio of freelance developer, Charles LaRocca.
Copyright © Charles LaRocca